If you're wondering why it's been so long since I last posted it's because I've been taking a short break to focus on my graphic design work. I'm pleased to say that I'm now taking on illustration commissions again and currently working on a couple of great projects which will be posted soon. In April I signed to GeorgeGraceRepresents in London alongside some fantastic artists and last but not least, a seletion of my prints will be available to purchase very soon through Urban Outfitters.
Welcome to 2012. I've kick started the year with a few new updates and have some interesting projects in development.
I've been taking a hands on approach with my work recently by working with inks, paints and other messy materials and will update the website with images shortly.
I have also left my previous agent and currently searching for new representation. If you know of an agent you would like to recommend or are an agent yourself and interested in my work please get in touch.
The past couple of months have seen all sorts of commissions from live window art for Schuh to mobile phone illustrations for Nokia. There are some interesting projects on the horizon and my sketchbook is exploding with self-initiated work so expect website updates soon. I've also released a new giclee print which will be available through my Bigcartel store towards the end of November. And finally, my work has been featured alongside some great designers in a fantastic publication by Victionary called Vectorism.
It's been a busy few months since my last post and I'll be updating the site with new work very shortly. There are also a couple of new silk-screen prints in the making, for progress on this and other news please check out twitter/OSZdesign.
Having recently freshened up the walls of my new studio with a few coats of bright-white it seemed only natural to give the website the same (and long overdue) treatment. As a strong believer that "less is more" the layout has been stripped back to include only the essentials. So... breathe in the smell of fresh paint, explore and enjoy.
- Commissioned on new work for Virgin.
- New work with Passion Pictures for TV advert.
- Commissioned on new work for Warner Records.
- Featured in new publication by Art-Power.
- Represented by Agency Rush.
- T-shirt and packaging developed for Ltd-Tee USA.
- New print selection added to online store.
- Selected to work on project for Vans Footwear.
- Commissioned on 150ft outdoor Illustration.
- Interview with Illustration Dust -View here.
- Selected by Taschen for portraits publiation.
- Selected for project by Sony Ericsson.
- Commissioned by The Big Chill Festival.
- Commissioned on campaign for Panasonic.
- Directed and exhibited in Inkthis 3, Facelift.
- Featured in Illustration Now Volume 3 by Taschen.
- Featured in The Ark Project by IdN.
- Contribution to the HTW project for UNICEF.
- Featured in Merging by Ginco Press.
- Commissioned by INQ Mobile Phones.
- Featured in 'Power In Numbers' expo, London.
- Featured in Rainbow Birds publication.
- Commissioned for product design by Diz Decor.
- Big Chill Work featured in The Metro & Guardian.
- Participating in The Big Chill Exhibition, London.
- Featured in Typomofo publication by Page One.
- Featured in Black and White Freedrawings Book.
- Commissioned to create DJ Slipmat's for Root.
- 6-Page feature in Computer Arts Projects.
- Featured in Amelias's Magazine.